Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

So there I was, just a few days ago. No gas, no money, bills past due, surviving on mainly frozen burritoes and veggies from last year, and still no calls for work...BUT I FINISHED MY ROOOM!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  I completely reorganized and simplified my room. Why you want to see, no I couldn't possibly, it's just my little domain that only maybe five people have ever actually seen and my first time EVER decorating my living space OF COURSE I'LL SHOW YOU. o(^▽^)o Let me take you on a brief tour of my completely awesome (not really) humble home. d( ̄V ̄)



This is the wall adjacent to the door. Huh? What does that mean? It means that this is the wall your facing when you walk in my room, come on guys! (T ^ T) I put the shelf on the ledge and organized my books. It was a real struggle trying to find a place for my helmet, but this seemed to be the most tolerable place to keep, though I don't really like that it feels like it throws off my book display thing I had going there. It also felt like the helmet should have a separate display area but dealing with limited room, I had to make due. No biggie! I still like it.
This is the rest of the wall to your right as you're standing at the door. The shirt had it's run and I really liked it and it was a memento from San Francisco, so I decided to hang it up on the wall. *sigh* Yes, those are comics, and now the secret is out that I am a bit of a nerd, and yes that's a Lakers hat. What can I say? I was taught the love of B-ball through the Lakers and they're good at what they do. I might as well tell you, although I am not obsessed with them, I enjoy watching B-ball and Football and shooting hoops when I can.  
Now as you look to your right, this is what you will see. Yes, that's a Japanese calendar and yes that's a Minnie Mouse hat...and yes it's amazing that plant has survived 35 years of neglect. 










The picture to the left of this writing is of the wall that the door is on, so the entry wall. As you can see, that is a map of Japan and Korea, and I have placed the cards of friends I met at the International (from Japan & Korea) close to the areas that they live, I still need to get red string to line their cards to their pinpoint locations in Japan and Korea, but that takes money...so I'll get to that later. To the right you can see a glimpse of my closet of which I completely organized ingeniously. Let me show you.

 DENIED!! HAHAHAHA!! (TvT)
Oh, I'm sorry, are you crying? There there, you can't see it but there's nothing really interesting about it anyways. WHAT?! NO I DID NOT JUST SHOVE EVERYTHING IN MY CLOSET!! WHAT?!












There! Now do you believe me?! My favorite hats are in the back, all of my cleaning supplies are in front. As you can see, the other items are sorted and stored. There's a giant tub that I put storage items in underneath the suitcase, and I placed a sturdy board on top of the suitcase to make a sort of shelf. My laundry basket is stored in front of the suitcase. No you can't see that!



















As you look to your left again you will see my nicely nestled floor bed behind my couch, along with a nightstand next to it where I store my sheets.


 Now as you look to back to the left wall as you stand with your back to the door, you will see my study desk. ( ̄▽ ̄)
I know it looks a little cluttered, but these are a few of my favorite things that are good reminders for me, so anyone with complaints can take it up WITH ME!! *flames rising*( *`ω´)





Now, as you can see in the picture to the right, my  ever so ancient (but awesome) laptop conveniently tucks away on the keyboard tray when not in use. The three binders to the right are my Theocratic, Pioneer, and Drawings. To the left are Hiragana, Katakana, and Tagalog charts/sheets.






Now my other secret is out. It's, true, I am a bit of an anime/manga nerd too, and yes, that does mean I'm something of an Otaku...everyone's entitled to their moments!!




That's it for the tour. Oh, and by the way, the paper you electronically signed before reading this post was an agreement not to disclose any information revealed to you about me in this post...TO ANYONE *deep voices with flames rising once again*. Thanks for reading my post and have a good day! (⌒▽⌒)/


4 comments:

  1. Woot, so nice and organized. I especially like the comic books and giant, stuffed frog. (At least I think it's a frog...) I could learn a few tips from you, my room is a disorganized mess at the moment. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Thanks! I'm so proud of such a huge improvement in personal commitment haha! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you should be! I think I would die of embarrassment if you walked in my room. Between my unfinished fish tank, my lumpy prehistoric couch, my books and papers without shelves, (hey, tables are shelf like, right?!), and various other displaced odds and ends due to frequent attempts at reorganization, it looks like a bomb went off here. Just as well, nobody wants to hang out anymore.

    I will have to live vicariously through your samurai mastery of organizational skills through your fotogiraffes, in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You're funny! I've had those moments a plenty!

    ReplyDelete